HELP IN ELECTRONIC DESIGN

comapro

Joined Jan 9, 2005
I have to count the number of persons that go through an entrance in a reliable and cheapest way , therefore I need a design with the list of parts and the place where I can buy them. The sensor should be infrared or ultrasonic or what ? in order to be cheap. any web page where I can see that ? I would be very thankful if you guys can help me out as soon as possible with my enquire.

comapro

Joined Jan 9, 2005
Originally posted by dragan733@Jan 9 2005, 06:28 PM
You can use the circuit integrated ICM7216 or ICM7226, from Intersil, as a counter. As a sensor you can use a infrared sensor.
[post=4496]Quoted post[/post]​
thank you for your promtly reply but I need to register in a display the count is acumulating and I need the whole design.

Brandon

Joined Dec 14, 2004
Originally posted by comapro@Jan 9 2005, 11:46 PM
thank you for your promtly reply but I need to register in a display the count is acumulating and I need the whole design.
[post=4504]Quoted post[/post]​
Many different routes to go with this and its not that difficult in the end. You should be able to find some already built.

I fairly sure they even make little EE kits you solder together that can do this.

I'm not big into counters, so I would use a micro interfaced with a segment mux for the display and an IR sensor for input.

dragan733

Joined Dec 12, 2004
Originally posted by comapro@Jan 10 2005, 05:46 AM
[post=4504]Quoted post[/post]​
This circuit integrated also has outputs to display the count to LED display. Download the data for this circuit integrated from Internet. There is also a schematic for use as a counter.

comapro

Joined Jan 9, 2005
Originally posted by dragan733@Jan 10 2005, 01:24 PM
This circuit integrated also has outputs to display the count to LED display. Download the data for this circuit integrated from Internet. There is also a schematic for use as a counter.
[post=4511]Quoted post[/post]​
I will download the data from the internet but if you think that already exits a kit. it would be great . Any idea how to get the informatión in the internet ? you see I am not an expert in electronic neither a hobbist but I need the information urgently to develop a bussiness. I might need 4000 units but remember that the input power would be 12 volts DC . Thanks again for your help.

dragan733

Joined Dec 12, 2004
Originally posted by comapro@Jan 10 2005, 08:41 PM
I will download the data from the internet but if you think that already exits a kit. it would be great . Any idea how to get the informatión in the internet ? you see I am not an expert in electronic neither a hobbist but I need the information urgently to develop a bussiness. I might need 4000 units but remember that the input power would be 12 volts DC . Thanks again for your help.
[post=4513]Quoted post[/post]​
The cipher of the units is good.
If you are an expert in electronics you will find a solution. If you are not, me as an expert in electronics and with an experience in construction of products in Electronics I can develop a schematic and a product and to sell you the product. A product for such units is serious and it needs to have not mistakes and only experts in electronics can work of this project. Write me on my E-mail.

comapro

Joined Jan 9, 2005
Originally posted by dragan733@Jan 10 2005, 03:13 PM
The cipher of the units is good.
If you are an expert in electronics you will find a solution. If you are not, me as an expert in electronics and with an experience in construction of products in Electronics I can develop a schematic and a product and to sell you the product. A product for such units is serious and it needs to have not mistakes and only experts in electronics can work of this project. Write me on my E-mail.
[post=4515]Quoted post[/post]​
I do not know how to get you e-mail but take note that mine is comapro@gye.satnet.net . Write me as soon as you can . please feel free to quote me your best price for 4000 units . Remember that one should see in a display the counting number and that the input power is 12 volts DC.

cyberhehe

Joined Oct 6, 2004
Originally posted by comapro@Jan 11 2005, 11:38 AM
I do not know how to get you e-mail but take note that mine is comapro@gye.satnet.net . Write me as soon as you can . please feel free to quote me your best price for 4000 units . Remember that one should see in a display the counting number and that the input power is 12 volts DC.
[post=4523]Quoted post[/post]​

Do you want a simple people counter or do you want something that is fool proof people counter?