Help IDing component

Thread Starter


Joined May 3, 2008
Can anyone help me ID a component on a circuit board? It is the main board in an air exchanger, in position F3. The part is labelled F014. I think it is a fuse, because it is right next to where the main power supply is located, and there are two other identical components.

The unit is non-functional, but I've made sure that the power supply works and the main fuse isn't burnt.

Once I know what it is, I should be able to test and replace it if it is the actual problem. If it is a fuse, I believe the voltage (referenced to ground) should be the same on either side. I took a couple photos, and the unit is a Profilair VRC200.

Thanks for any help!