Help! How to identify the wiring from an NL-F570 Sanyo Fluorscent Emergency Lamp circuit?

Rahulk70

Joined Dec 16, 2016
I recently got the circuit from a Sanyo Fluorescent emergency lamp.The one in my lamp was damaged long time ago.Thought its a good idea to put it back together.Only when I began soldering did I notice that there are 6 output wires from the circuit labeled as PL1,PL2& PL3.There are two sets of PL1,PL2&PL3 outputs. All the previous fluorscent emergency lamp I had fixed in past usually had only two wires.I'm kinda confused.

Dodgydave

Joined Jun 22, 2012
Then one set of wires will be for the Krypton bulb, the other two sets are for the cfl tubes,

Use a Voltmeter to check the cables, the Krypton wires will be about 3-5V,

the tube supplies will come from the inverter transformer with a series capacitor, and will be around 150-230Vac

Rahulk70

Joined Dec 16, 2016
Thanks. I'll check it out. Initially I was hesitant to connect the multimeter to the leads since a person told me the output to the tubes are high voltage.Just wanted to be sure I didn't damage anything.

Rahulk70

Joined Dec 16, 2016
Capture.JPG
Then one set of wires will be for the Krypton bulb, the other two sets are for the cfl tubes,

Use a Voltmeter to check the cables, the Krypton wires will be about 3-5V,

the tube supplies will come from the inverter transformer with a series capacitor, and will be around 150-230Vac
Sorry for the noob question.In the image above (IMG_0232) what is the white -red colored component with black leads in between those two transistors?

Engrfaisal

Joined Nov 15, 2023
Sounds like its a dual tube system, or its a Maintained type.
I have nlf 560 sanyo emergency lantern with two flourecent tubes.
I want to replace them with led so what led can be replaced as the output voltage of circuit can not be detected with multimeter however i think its high voltage.
And second thing i am told that an alteration will be needed directly led can not be replaced for these flourecent tubes.