[Help] Frequency to Voltage & Current

japz

Joined Jan 28, 2011
please guy i need your help.
there's a homework for me

I need the equation for frequency to voltage and also frequency to current conversion..

i use op-amp for this case.. and if someone here can.. please give me some examples or any application for this case..
thanks..
waiting for reply:confused:

thatoneguy

Joined Feb 19, 2009
Frequency to current/voltage circuits can be used with VCOs (Voltage Controlled Oscillators) for feedback to keep the output stable. There are other applications, such as spectrum analyzers, and any other application where a certain frequency/frequency range needs some form of monitoring.

Did you have any schematics or component requirements from the school to work from?

japz

Joined Jan 28, 2011
Frequency to current/voltage circuits can be used with VCOs (Voltage Controlled Oscillators) for feedback to keep the output stable. There are other applications, such as spectrum analyzers, and any other application where a certain frequency/frequency range needs some form of monitoring.

Did you have any schematics or component requirements from the school to work from?
thank you so much for helping me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

japz

Joined Jan 28, 2011

no need schematic..
need only basic formula and also why those equation came from..
it's pretty easy..

thanks