HELP FOR J-K flip flop counter up and down

Status
Not open for further replies.

asc3

Joined Mar 13, 2008
I need a circuit j-k counter (4 bit). I don't find ideal circuit. I wanna two buttons(up and down) . Then I show it on 7 segment display.

İf you have circuit about my topic, help me.

Thanks

asc3

Joined Mar 13, 2008
I Know your advice. I just need ready circuit. both up and down Ok? seperate button.
Do you understand me?

beenthere

Joined Apr 20, 2004
Perfectly, thank you. Someone may want to do your work for you, or perhaps not. We do offer help and advice, but doing turnkey designs on demand is not what we're here for.

Look into a CD4044 to debounce the pushbuttons.

veritas

Joined Feb 7, 2008
Like Beenthere stated, I'm sure there are many people on this forum that would be willing to help you with your design. I'm also sure you could get a free sample of a 4-bit up/down counter from any of the IC manufacturers out there.

Let us know what you have tried already, and we can go from there.

mentaaal

Joined Oct 17, 2005
An attitude like that isnt going to get you anywhere, people give their time to forums such as this to help people of similar interests. Beenthere gave you a perfectly reasonable solution but all you want is for someone else to do all the work for you, there are plenty of sources available on the internet that could provide you with a schematic which you could use.

KMoffett

Joined Dec 19, 2007
asc3,

I'm assuming this is a class assignment, because no one would do this in the "real world". If I'm wrong, please correct me.

OK, I Googled: J-K up down counter. Did you? 95% of your solution is in the first 20 pages. :) And no, not on page 20. :D If I had to spend my time looking, so can you. ;) I also have a solution to the two-button input, but that's because I learned logic functions. Actually mine is sort of a mixed analog/digital circuit, if that helps. The 7-segment output is all over the web. :)

Ken

asc3

Joined Mar 13, 2008
I knew all this book but ı don't find my problems. ok ?
2 buttons one of them is up other one is down ok
D0 you understand me ?
I need this j-k flip flop counter up and down ok?

thingmaker3

Joined May 16, 2005
D0 you understand me ?
I understand you perfectly, ok? No one here is going to do your work for you, ok? We will be happy to assist, but you must do the work, ok? You've been given all you need to begin, ok? Let us know how your progress comes along, ok? Do you understand me?

thingmaker3

Joined May 16, 2005
Let's try this again...

No one here is going to create a circuit for you.

You must create your own circuit.

We will help IF and WHEN you show us your attempt.

I suggest you show us your attempt in a new thread, since I'm shutting this one down.

Status
Not open for further replies.