Dear All
I am to prepare/revise certain topics for a test pattern of which can be seen here:
http://www.nts.org.pk/_Ops_Sec/Products/GATSUB/Curricula/Electrical%20Engineering.doc
My question concerns the 1st 4 sections.
Electronics not being my subject, I am not sure how to prepare for the test in lesser time. I really dont want to fail this and I get confused at small things like (just as example) when he mentions Electric laws and theorems, am I preparing for all that can be expected? Specifically for the power section I am totally blank about what to prep.
Any to the point material (online) that I should consider, please mention. for the part that it covers, I really like the pdf files from:
http://ppershing-bsc-thesis.googlecode.com/svn/literatura/circuit-analysis/Fundamentals%20of%20Electric%20Circuits/ch04.pdf and I recommend these to all.
etc. (well each chapter is separate).
Thnks in advance
Regards
I am to prepare/revise certain topics for a test pattern of which can be seen here:
http://www.nts.org.pk/_Ops_Sec/Products/GATSUB/Curricula/Electrical%20Engineering.doc
My question concerns the 1st 4 sections.
Electronics not being my subject, I am not sure how to prepare for the test in lesser time. I really dont want to fail this and I get confused at small things like (just as example) when he mentions Electric laws and theorems, am I preparing for all that can be expected? Specifically for the power section I am totally blank about what to prep.
Any to the point material (online) that I should consider, please mention. for the part that it covers, I really like the pdf files from:
http://ppershing-bsc-thesis.googlecode.com/svn/literatura/circuit-analysis/Fundamentals%20of%20Electric%20Circuits/ch04.pdf and I recommend these to all.
etc. (well each chapter is separate).
Thnks in advance
Regards
Last edited: