Help! Can't find this part anywhere. Need Datasheet

CalampLabTech

Joined Apr 14, 2010
I've been searching for a datasheet for a while on this part and am having no luck, or finding the manufacturer. The partnumber is: TSUMU5RWHK-LF. I believe this to be a prescalar IC with a Microprocessor inside it as well. Any help would be greatly appreciated. The manuf. symbol on it looks like the Ocean Spray symbol for cranberry juice. I'll try to get a pic snapped of it and post to help out but I would greatly appreciate any help you guys can provide.

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
I've been searching for a datasheet for a while on this part and am having no luck, or finding the manufacturer. The partnumber is: TSUMU5RWHK-LF. I believe this to be a prescalar IC with a Microprocessor inside it as well. Any help would be greatly appreciated. The manuf. symbol on it looks like the Ocean Spray symbol for cranberry juice. I'll try to get a pic snapped of it and post to help out but I would greatly appreciate any help you guys can provide.
More than likely this is a house branded custom part. These chips are regarded as top secret intellectual property by the designers and manufacturers. Your chances of uncovering ANY information are IMHO exceedingly slim.