Help about formula extraction and proofs

stringskipper

Joined Aug 1, 2008
Does anybody know where i can find some archives (or similar) with extraction of electronic formulas step-by-step? In most books there is only final formula and i'm having problems with understanding which idea is used for final result, and which steps are taken?
Thank you in advance... (i have to apologize if there is some mistakes in question, my english is not very well)

t_n_k

Joined Mar 6, 2009
It's great that you want to work things out from first principles! Which area of electronics are you interested in? There's lot's of information available on this site ....:)

stringskipper

Joined Aug 1, 2008
I'm interested in a wide range of electronics, but when i have to say concretely it would be audio electronics, power electronics, controling and procesing.... microcontrolers..... and... this would be almost entire area of electronics :D :D

t_n_k

Joined Mar 6, 2009
You might have to pick a specific area to start with. I have no idea whether you are (or planning) studying electronics in a formal school / college / university course.

There's a wealth of information available - it's probably up to you to do the hard work and find what best suits your needs, whether it be through the internet or books / libraries, friends with knowledge in the area etc.

Authors of good text books try be be as careful as possible to lead the reader through their discussions - but they also probably don't want to get bogged down in the detail and loose the reader's interest. For most people it's hard enough to read text books at the best of times!

Good luck with your search!:)

amgad

Joined Mar 28, 2009
the basics of electric and electronic circuits ,then begin with any handbook for power electronics like(H.Rashid),for any information or help contact me ,good luck