help about amplifier project

Xufyan

Joined Aug 3, 2010
i want to design an opamp multiplier that could multiply two input voltages, i know how to design a summing , differtiator, integrator amplifier but don't know how to design a multiplier,
i just want to know how to start designing an amplifier ???
what should be the first step how to start :/ i am totally confused

Xufyan

Joined Aug 3, 2010
this is very hard to understand as i am a beginner, i want to know how to start designing a multiplier , what should be the first step ?
where to start , is it simple like designing a summing opamp ??

Kermit2

Joined Feb 5, 2010
this is very hard to understand as i am a beginner, i want to know how to start designing a multiplier , what should be the first step ?
The first step in design is ALWAYS to gain understanding of the operation of the circuit you want to build.

If you can't understand it - you can't design it. The best you can do without understanding is to copy a design and build it.

Xufyan

Joined Aug 3, 2010
The first step in design is ALWAYS to gain understanding of the operation of the circuit you want to build.

If you can't understand it - you can't design it. The best you can do without understanding is to copy a design and build it.
i understood all the circuits i mentioned in my first post but i wanna know how to design my own circuits like how to write the equations ?

for if i want to design an opamp that can square the input signal what can i do ??