Hello! How many people from the UK?

JNBUK

Joined Jun 4, 2012
Hey folks, just signed up :)

I came here looking for a place to sell a tonne of components I have come into possession of from my father (EE), so I'm curious how many people are from the UK.

I'll be keeping a bulk of the generic components for my own use but I have a ton of ICs of varying exoticness that I'm not ever likely to use and I want to avoid ebay if possible.

So, are you from the UK?

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
There are quite a few, but be aware, AAC is very intolerent of spam in all forms.

If you are a regular, defined at 100 posts or more, you may post in the swap forum, but you must have the post count. If you want we can bring it up to the moderating staff (I'm one of 5 mods, and 2 administrators), but until you get permission please refrain from advertising your wares.

BTW, Welcome to AAC!

JNBUK

Joined Jun 4, 2012
Yeah, I noticed the "Senior Member" requirement in the guidelines, that was part of the reason for my introductory post :)

It's going to take me a while to catalogue all the components and I have plenty of questions so I may well hit the post count by then, if not I'll be sure to PM and request permission.

Thanks for the welcome ^^

maxpower097

Joined Feb 20, 2009
Yea, out of 32000, 31235 are out of topic! :D
I tend only to post in the forums if I have a specific question or I am an expert in what the person is asking. A wise many once said its better to remain silent and thought a fool then to speak and remove all doubt.