Hello, from Portugal im trying to bring back to life a treadmill that have a scorpion bc1069 board but need help

MikasPT

Joined Feb 15, 2022
if i shunt the 2 wires i feel that the motor is to much more difficult to turn by hand. and i have made the test to see if have short to ground between coils and rotor metal and i read ohms in rotor the coils that are 180 º one by one the read was 2.4ohm +- in all so i never find an ohm read too much different that i can say maybe a open coil or a short coil.

MikasPT

Joined Feb 15, 2022
Next week I will receive and replace 2 irfp450 and 1fep30jp, what is the best to do, use the old rectifier gbj2506 or replace by the rectifier rs3506m ? I don’t know if I can or cannot use the rs3506m what do you think? Thanks again

MikasPT

Joined Feb 15, 2022
Appears clean and in good condition!
Hello my friend can you help me with the retifier part they don’t have gbj2506 and give me a rs3506m but mosfet blow with rs3506m and a new capacitador install I think since capacitador are the some value only the rectifier was different and since gbj2506 the diode test are okay is better use the old or rs3506m can be used?

MaxHeadRoom

Joined Jul 18, 2013
The rating for the RS3506M appears to be higher than the original. So should not be the issue.
Did you try replacing the Bridge rect. and testing with the motor connection removed.?

MikasPT

Joined Feb 15, 2022
The rating for the RS3506M appears to be higher than the original. So should not be the issue.
Did you try replacing the Bridge rect. and testing with the motor connection removed.?
Hello and thanks again I replace the gbj2506 with rs3506m and capacitador and my mistake don’t test with motor disconnect , I test with all connect and fuse of the houses blow and 1 of the mosfets die too, so maybe I replace the rectifier the 2 mosfets and. Fast diode fep30jp and test with a 220v bulb then with motor connect and hope the fuse don’t blow anymore I’m far from home only return tomorrow the parts arrive this week. Thanks for your help a big thanks

MikasPT

Joined Feb 15, 2022
Hello my friend i have news. so i replace the mosfets and the fast diode connect with a bulb and work like before whit a bulb in normal way, then i connect the motor but put a fuse of 5A in positive wire of the motor, and fuse just melt , then i remove from the other treadmill the other motor and put another 5A fuse in red wire and voila no blows fuse the motor work and if i remove the secury key the motor turn off. so because i test the second motor without pully etc make the same to first motor no pully only a free motor and another 5A fuse blows the fuse melt the wires get very hot so i try the motor 1 with 12v power and working good no hot no sparks like a new motor but in treadmill have some kind of too much drain. know i have to choose make a brackets to use the second motor in this treadmills or just send motor to repair.
i'm waiting to know if my freind have the old power controller board of the second treadmill or not if not i will just replace the motor.
the second motor is only 750w the first is 1500w make any diference or i can just replace?

MikasPT

Joined Feb 15, 2022
The 750w may be under-powered for that particular TM!?
Ok thanks for you help I will try to find a store that have a wires of that size I will count the length of the coils and I will try to repair my self but first I need to know the value of a especialize repair of the motor so I know if diy or send for repair, thanks for your great helping tanks again. Father motor repair I will put the results

MikasPT

Joined Feb 15, 2022
news, before send to repair the fisrt motor and since all testes point to the motor is okay , i put in treadmill the second motor put belt everything connect i put a 7.5Amp fuse in positive wire of motor the star. the star is very fast and the fuse just melt so the 750w motor without belt work fine if i put belt the fuse blows the treadmill runningbelt are free i can walk in whit treadmill off slow but turn by walking. so i think the problem is if motor need drain the board have a problem. any ideas why this happens ?

MikasPT

Joined Feb 15, 2022
can i use a 100w 220v bulb in series with the motor and put a 3510 rectifier to see if blow the 7.5A Fuse or i need to have a 180v dc power to see if the motor blows or not?
thanks again

MikasPT

Joined Feb 15, 2022
transistors TO-220 that see in pictures are L7815CV and L7805CV i'm missing ideas . i already replace rectifier, capacitator, the 2 mosfets and the fast diode , other part i have to replace was the green led in board because was burn.
with a 220v bulb the treadmill star with bulb light to bright but if i hit in consolu more speed the bulb get more bright if i hit less speed dim a little i think that the star is too fast. i star to think in a 10kw SCR controller with a bigger pot and a rectifier to see if is going to work or not, big problem SCR controller dont have soft star etc but maybe is the only way i can put this to work.

MikasPT

Joined Feb 15, 2022
I’m far from home only return in 4 weeks. I have a question in the board is a connector say Gx but not connect what is Gx ?