Hello everyone, Could anyone share a Spice model of the TI Gate driver UCC27288 or help me to create one in LTSpice?

SandipGT

Joined Nov 1, 2021
I am working on a project involving synchronous buck converter and need a full bridge gate driver of min 10V and max output current of 4A. I found a suitable driver from TI UCC27288, but was not able to get a generic spice model for this device. I would be really grateful if anyone could provide me with the model if already used or help me create one in LTSpice.

eetech00

Joined Jun 8, 2013
I am working on a project involving synchronous buck converter and need a full bridge gate driver of min 10V and max output current of 4A. I found a suitable driver from TI UCC27288, but was not able to get a generic spice model for this device. I would be really grateful if anyone could provide me with the model if already used or help me create one in LTSpice.
Here is UCC27288 model made from UCC27289. The only difference is the 27288 does not have an internal bootstap diode.

Place the .lib and .asy in your schematic folder and add this directive to your schematic

.lib UCC27288_LT.lib
or
.lib UCC27289_LT.lib

Match the device you are using.

Attachments

SandipGT

Joined Nov 1, 2021
Here is UCC27288 model made from UCC27289. The only difference is the 27288 does not have an internal bootstap diode.

Place the .lib and .asy in your schematic folder and add this directive to your schematic

.lib UCC27288_LT.lib
or
.lib UCC27289_LT.lib

Match the device you are using.
Thank you so much for this, eetech00