Hello Everybody from Barnsley UK

keith64

Joined Feb 27, 2011
I have been an electronics enthusiast for over 30 years now and have just started to understand the benefits of going online. I first got into this by building my own radio and ever since then I have been completely hooked. I am now mainly interested in programming microcontrollers, robotics and computers but build many other gadgets especially for around the home and car.

I have recently run out of ideas for new projects and have just joined this forum in the hope of changing this.

<SNIP>

Last edited by a moderator:

bertus

Joined Apr 5, 2008
Hello,

Good to hear you like the site.
If you have any questions, start asking.
We will be happy to answer the questions.

There is also the eBook, see the tabs on the top of the page.
The eBook can be downloaded using the PDF sign at the right top on the index page of a volume.
Did you also look at the useful websites thread:
Useful websites for electronics (Ver. 2)
Or the RF related links thread:
RF related links

Bertus

PS commercial links are prohibited over here.
A next time with the link will result in a ban.

nomurphy

Joined Aug 8, 2005
Oh great, another Englishman sitting around drinking Whatney's Red Barrel and trying to order parts from Maplin while the theme song from Benny Hill plays in the background.

Just remember, we don't use foreign languages on this website and we are "not amused" by references to Monty Python or Harry Potter. Well ...maybe Monty Python, if the reference is kept within context and doesn't refer to either cheese or the planting of hedges. Although, some cheeses may be acceptable -- as long as they're not French cheeses, or have anything to do with Irish men in short skirts.

nomurphy

Joined Aug 8, 2005
These Englishmen are clever, so don't put it past them so easily. Probably have some stored up, like Billy Beer, and feeding it to their terriers on weekend jaunts to Pearly.

Markd77

Joined Sep 7, 2009
By the law of averages he probably drinks Carling, the most popular beer over here. I've not tried Watneys, it was a bit before my time.