Heathkit GC-1005 Clock Manual

sfeinsmith

Joined Mar 20, 2013
I downloaded PDF from varies websites and discovered all of them were incomplete copied. Someone only copied except assembly procedure pages. I have to overhaul Heathkit GC-1005 clock because someone built it in very poor job and I have to pull all "color coded ribbon cable" as I discovered some of them soldered at wrong ports. I need a complete manual to show actual length of cable to cut and stripped properly.

Any of you may have discard front "smoke" plastic cover for GC-1005 as mine was missed. It will be nice to restore the clock and run years ahead. This device will replace my long time lost original GC-1005 that was stolen almost 13 years ago when I moved from South Florida to Virginia.

Thank you,
Steven

sfeinsmith

Joined Mar 20, 2013
Thank you for information but it was same one as I downloaded previously. There were missing pages number 5 to 20 contained assembly procedure. That section that I need to create new colored ribbon cable into proper length.

Hopefully, you may capable to find it somewhere as so far I have not find a complete GC-1005 manual.

Thanks,
Steven

ruygrap1

Joined Jun 27, 2014
I have the complete manual of the GC-1005, build in 1973 and still working, only the MK5017AA was replaced several times, last in 2000.
Are your pages 5 to 20 still missing?

Ap