Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

strantor

Joined Oct 3, 2010
But, seriously guys, I need more people on AAC late nights on week days. I'm friggin bored.

(thanks to sparky for the title. I was googling for it & couldn't find it, then I remembered that it was Sparky's signature)

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
I am here like all the time, night or day no matter. What's ur friggin problem Strantor.

Isn't it time to fix ur Big TV's?

strantor

Joined Oct 3, 2010
I am here like all the time, night or day no matter. What's ur friggin problem Strantor.

Isn't it time to fix ur Big TV's?
whaaa???:confused:
I swear to you, last night when I posted this, AAC was completely dead. I sat and watched it for over an hour, and not a single post. It was a ghost town.

I've abandoned the TVs for now. I have more pressing issues, like consolidating a 3 bedroom house & 2 car garage worth of crap into a single room worth of crap in my mother's house. The TVs will be on the side of the curb when I move out. If you lived in Houston I would bring them to you.

magnet18

Joined Dec 22, 2010
Sorry, I don't post as much anymore
been spending too much time on fusor.net
(on an exciting sidenote, I just ordered a vacuum chamber :D)

Ron H

Joined Apr 14, 2005
@ Ron H. , you could tell us some tall tales

about the metal objects you have found.
Loosewire, you may wish you hadn't opened this door.:D
How about this 1862 half dollar? I found it in January of last year. On Google Earth, go to 43° 40.955'N, 116° 23.218'W.
This site is in Eagle Island State Park. The park was originally the site of a prison farm which was there from 1930 to about 1971. This coin was found in the yard next to the warden's house, near the dirt road, about 7" deep.
This Seated Liberty half dollar was found about 7" deep. It obviously predates the prison. The first white man settled on Eagle Island in 1863, and it is likely that this coin was lost by him or one of his family or one of his farm hands.

Attachments

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
I have heard that type of site is better than the beach. Knowing history of

places where people could have lost thing to fire and kinds of reasons. How do the

new detectors tell coins are underground from metal,I am surprised to hear ,

I was going to say 7 foot but I corrected my self,how far under ground are

the detectors dependable.