Happy birthday to me

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
Well tom66...u just threw me off my chair..
Any ways. Happy Birthday.

From now I will stop myself about telling much about my God. As you too are young to understand somethings that I have come to believe over the years.
Give a decade or so and you will see what I mean.

Since that time remain as you are. What you are is at least much better than being something else other than what I believe, for Allah never, ever forgives if you partner any one with him. Every other sin is forgiven if you repent. That's why he is also known as the Most Merciful

As my belief starts with that there is NO God but Allah. So you see. I might have been one of you before.

tom66

Joined May 9, 2009
Well tom66...u just threw me off my chair..
Any ways. Happy Birthday.

From now I will stop myself about telling much about my God. As you too are young to understand somethings that I have come to believe over the years.
Give a decade or so and you will see what I mean.

Since that time remain as you are. What you are is at least much better than being something else other than what I believe, for Allah never, ever forgives if you partner any one with him. Every other sin is forgiven if you repent. That's why he is also known as the Most Merciful

As my belief starts with that there is NO God but Allah. So you see. I might have been one of you before.
Rifaa, tell it to 40% of the UK, who have "no religion."

But leave religion out of it! Seriously, get over it. I don't believe, just like I don't believe in Santa Claus.

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
I never expected we had pretty young members in AAC..

Always thought regulars were old timers like me (after a decade)

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
We have a lot of youngsters here. After a while you can pick them out. I'm wrong occasionally, but not a lot.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
atferrari Off-Topic 31
atferrari Off-Topic 11
MrChips Off-Topic 5
MrChips Off-Topic 12
MrChips Off-Topic 5