Half wave controlled rectifier in simulink/matlab - Thyristor gate angle?

Nuoz

Joined May 24, 2008
Hello everyone, i have a big problem with simulink... I have a Half wave controlled rectifier with RL load and i wanted to set my thyristor to a gate degree of 30º. The problem is that i dont know how to do that. I tried using a pulse generator but i cant understand it. The amplitude there is in seconds, and phase delay also is in seconds and i need to have an gate angle of 30º :((((( PLEASE HELP ME!!!!:confused::confused::mad:

mik3

Joined Feb 4, 2008
Hello everyone, i have a big problem with simulink... I have a Half wave controlled rectifier with RL load and i wanted to set my thyristor to a gate degree of 30º. The problem is that i dont know how to do that. I tried using a pulse generator but i cant understand it. The amplitude there is in seconds, and phase delay also is in seconds and i need to have an gate angle of 30º :((((( PLEASE HELP ME!!!!:confused::confused::mad:
You can make a phase shift on the gate voltage with a capacitor in series with a resistor.

Nuoz

Joined May 24, 2008
Thank you both, yes i could calculate it dang i better start studing.. but it would be nice if they made a wt scale since most power electronic studies uses alot of sin and cos fuctions..