guide me

raks_universe

Joined Mar 15, 2009
I am doing electronics and communication engineering(first year)

I am in semester holidays(for about one month)

I planned to spend my holidays by doing small projects(or experiment) in relating with ELECTRONICS and COMMUNICATION systems

PLEASE tell me some useful projects(to my knowledge) which will help me for next three year studies and for my future.:cool:

I am doing electronics and communication engineering(first year)

I am in semester holidays(for about one month)

I planned to spend my holidays by doing small projects(or experiment) in relating with ELECTRONICS and COMMUNICATION systems

PLEASE tell me some useful projects(to my knowledge) which will help me for next three year studies and for my future.:cool:
I see that you are living in India, a fascinating country which I would love to visit someday. Indian engineers have an excellent reputation, often ending up here in the United States.

There are tons of fascinating projects on the internet, and I would just search and select from what personally interests you. A static electricity generator might make for an impressive demonstrator. Don't get it too near your computer though!

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
You can look at my blog for ideas.

Bill's Index

The AAC ebook has a large experiments section (volume 6) that isn't too expensive to use. When I was starting out I liked radio. Amature radio is a facinating hobby that fits your bill exactly, and will benifit whatever professional endevor you might enter.

PRS

Joined Aug 24, 2008
I agree with Bill. Build an AM radio. But don't use the commercially-made cans (variable inductors), wind your own on toroids and tune your IF strip using your toroid xformers and discreet capacitors. Then build a simple AM detector with a resistor and a diode and then -- a whole new project -- build an audio amplifier. It's a really cool project and taxes your knowledge.