Greetings

TheFox

Joined Apr 29, 2009
I am new to this forum(obviously), as well as beginner to electronics and wanted to say my hellos.

Dave

Joined Nov 17, 2003
Welcome to All About Circuits, I hope you get everything you want out of the site :)

As a beginner to electronics be sure to check our e-book, worksheets, and videos to help with your studies (links across the top of every forum page). And obviously the forums are here to help you with any questions you may have.

Dave

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
You know he's cheating, this is my boy, Jim.

He has access to all my test equipment, and can monopolize my time for days on end. I've let him tinker with some of my final projects, which is part of what attracted him here, that and my hours upon hours sitting in front of this machine.

Welcome aboard Jim.

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
Oh, he's a novice, and a gamer to boot. He's my son in spirit, my nephew in fact. I raised him after my brother died (his Dad) since he was 9, and was pretty close to him since he was born.

Dave

Joined Nov 17, 2003
Oh, he's a novice, and a gamer to boot. He's my son in spirit, my nephew in fact. I raised him after my brother died (his Dad) since he was 9, and was pretty close to him since he was born.
Apologies if my question was too probing, certainly your son in spirit.

You win the prize for being the first relations I know of here on AAC.

Dave

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
Hey, I don't mind. If I thought people wanted to know I'd put it on my profile and blog, being a gabby kinda guy.