Gould dso 420 scope

Status
Not open for further replies.

Web Goblin

Joined Aug 29, 2010
Hi all,
I have just gotten round to repairing an old Gould DSO 420.
I have the scope workng now but and I would like to get the plotter workng as well. Does anyone know where to get replacement pens for the plotter?
Also does anyone know how to upgrade the firmware for this scope?

Regards

Ian

lightingman

Joined Apr 19, 2007
Hello,

I have tried to get pens for my one, I found one place advertising them. I emailed them and never got any replies.
I actually have a couple of 400's, a 450 and a 1604. I have the service manual as a pdf. If you need it, PM me your email address and I will send it to you. It is around 10Mb in size.

Daniel.

Web Goblin

Joined Aug 29, 2010
Just realised that I wrote "scoope" instead of scope. Oh well thats what alcohol does to the spell checker.
Thanks for the offer but I have the service and operational manual.
Who was the company that had the pens if you dont mind me asking?

Ian

Stju38

Joined Jun 14, 2014
Hello,

I have tried to get pens for my one, I found one place advertising them. I emailed them and never got any replies.
I actually have a couple of 400's, a 450 and a 1604. I have the service manual as a pdf. If you need it, PM me your email address and I will send it to you. It is around 10Mb in size.

Daniel.
hello,
I acquired a dso420 gould and I would like the service manual.
can you provide me?
thank you in advance
stju38

Stju38

Joined Jun 14, 2014
Hello,

Daniel.
hello,
I acquired a dso420 gould and I would like the service manual.
can you provide me?
thank you in advance
stju38

lightingman

Joined Apr 19, 2007
Hello.

I am still here, but have been very busy with a very large project.

Anyway, I do have the service manual for these scopes. PM me your email address, and I will forward it to you.

Daniel.

Status
Not open for further replies.