Got A New Mouse

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
You can't believe an old mouse is like pushing a car all day,until

you get a new one that moves like feather,I feel like Ben Franklin

writhing with a quill and Ink.

nerdegutta

Joined Dec 15, 2009
I got some wireless mice and a few with wire. I like the wireless best. One of them has a charger, the others have either an AA battery or two AAA.

Now it's lunch time, and I smell scrambled eggs. :D

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
Oatmeal with cream and flax seeds,coffee. Ordered out my pasta yesterday

cost me twenty bucks,back to my home cooking.

Markd77

Joined Sep 7, 2009
I'm glad my days of ball cleaning are over. The only problem with optical mice is if a bit of fluff gets in there and the mouse cursor starts drifting to the side.
I prefer wired ones because I don't like the delay after the mouse has gone into sleep mode with battery powered ones.

nerdegutta

Joined Dec 15, 2009
I liked it when I had to remove the ball from my mouse to clean the fluff from the wheels.
What's stopping you from going back to that type of mouse?

I'm glad my days of ball cleaning are over. The only problem with optical mice is if a bit of fluff gets in there and the mouse cursor starts drifting to the side.
I prefer wired ones because I don't like the delay after the mouse has gone into sleep mode with battery powered ones.
First step in practical joking with optical mouse, is to cover the optical sensor with a small piece of Post it note, or tape...:)

Second step is cover the sensor, and put a piece of paper to cover one of the battery terminals.

Third step is step one and two and replace the batteries with worn out ones. :D

Last edited:

vortmax

Joined Oct 10, 2012
What's stopping you from going back to that type of mouse?

First step in practical joking with optical mouse, is to cover the optical sensor with a small piece of Post it note, or tape...:)

Second step is cover the sensor, and put a piece of paper to cover one of the battery terminals.

Third step is step one and two and replace the batteries with worn out ones. :D
Fourth step is to pair the base station with a second mouse, then randomly hijack the pointer during the day.

Georacer

Joined Nov 25, 2009
I have an arduino programmer connected to my PC. The other day win7 suddenly downloaded a new driver and the programmer started behaving like a mouse, moving and clicking at random! I had to restart my machine to regain control.

@BillO
It was the devduino, but I haven't replicated the problem and thus didn't send a bug report.