Google street view

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
I have noted that some members like Loosewire have expressed some scepticism about Google Street View. And I guess this is a good example of that may happen. This is a typical . Here I was lying naked in my trunk minding my own business situation. The lesson must be? Well I am not sure. Always enter your trunk appropriate dressed perhaps.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/new...potted-in-car-boot-on-Google-Street-View.html
Ps Loosewire be aware Google Street View is watching you 24/7:rolleyes:

maxpower097

Joined Feb 20, 2009
Theres lots of neets things from street view. In one some nerds would pose 12th century knight battles in the middle of the ghetto. Then of coarse you have the shady guys always walking out of the lingerie modeling shop or book store.

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
It could be some sort of Tea Party movement silent protest thing. Against all that is bad like, Sarah Palin not being president of USA, Darwin, and Obamas health care reform.

Markd77

Joined Sep 7, 2009
From what I hear, quite a few Germans enjoy naturism, so the fact he is naked isn't too much of a surprise to me, it's more why he is in the boot (trunk).
I'm expecting to see some naked Germans quite soon on the beach when I fly south for the winter.

maxpower097

Joined Feb 20, 2009
You know honestly it looks like he's detailing it. Getting in the trunk to clean it well. Even his position is like he's cleaning it. Then you have all the contents on the driveway.

retched

Joined Dec 5, 2009
Maybe he doesn't want to get cleaning products on his clothes. Makes perfect sense now.
Thats right!

After dumping the body, you want to remove all trace blood/DNA from the trunk.

Getting it on your clothes is a ticket to jail!

Come on! You have all seen CSI! ;)