Goodbye Junglelord, we hardly knew ya.

blueroomelectronics

Joined Jul 22, 2007
In what was perhaps the fastest I've ever seen a member banned. Starting t 6:01 pm and lasting about 9 hrs came an endless spew (43 very long posts) of random banter from overunity the Steorn Orbo the electric universe, and as always a little Telsa thrown in for good measure.

I guess what interests me most is the connection between overunity, free energy, UFOs & Government Conspiracies.

Seems you can't have one without the other.

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
Thing got me was he was right, everyone else was wrong, and he was going to prove it dagnabit!

Thing is, it was long on rant, little on application. Relativity has been tested again and again, but I don't think I saw a lot of applications where his explinations were better or gave better results, the true test of new theories. That and everything we knew was wrong, DO YOU HEAR ME! WRONG! (but he was right).

I was surprised at how quickly he went, and asked Beenthere about it. I suspect we'd have 20 or more threads all about JungleLord. I also thought it was odd that he was talking about himself in the 3rd person, like he was a follower of Miles Mathis, not that he was Miles Mathis (which he was).

Can you define Narcissistic?

beenthere

Joined Apr 20, 2004
Curious misspellings for someone supposedly familiar with physics. All the material is there that he posted for anyone who wishes to take a look.

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
Nope, being a pessimist, I'm a belt and suspenders kinda guy. TShirt and shirt, underwear and pants, shoes and sock. Redundancy is good, very good. :D

Looking at his bio I'm probably wrong about it being the same guy. Does this look like the same person to you?

On second thought, I'm removing the pic.

Hey, your post disappeared! :D I was going to put the pictures side by side.

Mr. Mathis has quite a bit on the web, starting with this.

The comment about black holes, anyone seen the videos on TV about the orbits of stars near our galactic center? The phrase used is "fast stars", as they get close they are very fast indeed, following a highly elliptical orbit. The evidence for black holes is out there, I don't see how you can ignore it.

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
Probably. Of course, Dr Einstein isn't here either, though he wasn't as bad as other folks at disrespecting the good Doctor.

I thought the leyden jar video was interesting though. It would have been interesting to put two fresh plate into the beaker. I don't think his explanation was the only one by far.

It's a little like some of the HHO claims of thunder being caused by the hydrogen oxygen explosion caused by the lightning dissociating the H2 and O2, and it recombining violently. You have to do a double take to follow the reasoning, and then again because they are being serious.

rogs

Joined Aug 28, 2009
Nope, being a pessimist, I'm a belt and suspenders kinda guy. TShirt and shirt, underwear and pants, shoes and sock. Redundancy is good, very good. :D

Being a Brit, I have to read that twice!

Suspenders are what ladies use to hold up their stockings, and pants are underpants. You'll have to imagine my initial vision of what you were describing. :D

Our 'suspenders' are called 'braces', and our 'pants' are called 'trousers'.

And I still shudder at how close our visiting American guest recently came to asking an audience of elderly ladies if they were comfortably sat on their 'fannies'. (you'll need to look that one up - but in the UK 'fanny' does not mean backside!)

In electronics, we seem to share most terms, I think -- with the exception of 'valve' for 'tube'. Can't think of any others..........

count_volta

Joined Feb 4, 2009
Sad to see someone waste the resources of this wonderful website. Oh well, good riddance. ;) I am pretty sure Pravda, or the National Enquirer will hire him.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
nsaspook Off-Topic 19
cmartinez Off-Topic 2
cmartinez Off-Topic 11
nsaspook Off-Topic 12
DerStrom8 Off-Topic 27