Good site for radio online

atferrari

Joined Jan 6, 2004
While testing PC desktop audio amplifiers I repaired lately, I searched for online radios and found this site very simple to use.

Albeit I cannot undesrtand why the Listen now! menu isn't in alphabetical order I still like it.

http://www.sky.fm

KJ6EAD

Joined Apr 30, 2011
Sky FM has a very broad selection of genres and they have links to other sites with more so you should be able to find bagpipes if you really want them. The key is knowing what genre name to look under. Try "raucous cacophonous discordant celtic folk instrumental".:)

Lightfire

Joined Oct 5, 2010
Yes!!!

I only listen to online radio if it is filipino language. i can't understand very speedy english accentO_O also i have a very limited internet. so.. u know. buff buff...

maxpower097

Joined Feb 20, 2009
It doesn't serve outside the US.

Actually many sites do that nowadays. Do you know why?
Conserve bandwidth from people who their advertisers aren't trying to connect with. If say you had greek advertiser or people wanting to advertise in greece then you would get hulu.com and other US only sights. EU does the same to us though so it all works out. I can't tell you how many times I've read, "Because of your location you do not have access to this website."