good feedback on the forums

magnet18

Joined Dec 22, 2010
I recently posted this in another thread, figured it counted as feedback Ive been wanting to post

Ive noticed this too, while I don't usually post answers to questions unless i know what im talking about, it bugs me.
especially when it's a post not about a specific question, like about learning electronics in general...

When i first posted here, i just wanted a quick answer, and actually got slightly frustrated when you guys kept talking about my project, i laugh at that now

I quickly realized that this was a community willing to help anyway they can if you put in the effort, which is why i decided to stick around

i like it here, its the only place i can talk to people with experience in electronics with being talked down to or just looks of disbelief like "this kid thinks he knows what hes talking about?"

but i digress, i think its because they were like me, they wanted a quick answer, but they didn't come to the same conclusion i did about the site and decided it wasn't worth it to put in the effort for an answer.
Just wanted to say... pretty much what I said there :)