God its hot here high 80's. Whats temp where you are?

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
I rode my bike then I went down by the dock,sit down....my back to a palm tree

and got some of Max's sun,we share the same sun. Max has more fun and is more

engageing in every day Tampa life

maxpower097

Joined Feb 20, 2009
Omg THATS COLD! I just can't believe I'm having to run my AC in my car and house day and night and its Jan 10th. usually by now its running 50/60. Loosies closer to the Equator by about 200 miles so he may be hotter then me. But he also has a kick ass breeze off the water. He gets an ocean breeze I get a bay breeze which is different.

nerdegutta

Joined Dec 15, 2009
Actually, this is warm for the season. Should be -8°C to -15°C (17°F to 5°F) this time of year.

Have you heard about the people in Russia, that has to deal with appx -50°C, That is cold! :eek:

bountyhunter

Joined Sep 7, 2009
So all the sudden were being blasted with heat in the high 80's. What the temps around everywhere else?
We got the other end of the climate change: in northern California, normal winter days used to be daytime highs around low 60's, overnight lows in the mid 40's.

Now we have overnights in the low 30's and highs near 50 if we are lucky.

We are freezing our butts off, even when it rains. Our rain used to come in from the west on the jet stream called the "pineapple express" pushing in weather from hawaii, nice mellow weather. Now the jet stream has shifted, all our storms drop in from the gulf of alaska. Great to have freezing rain and hail in sunny california.

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

debe

Joined Sep 21, 2010
Here in South Australia we had a few days of 43Deg C, I guess summers here with a few bush fires in several states.

GetDeviceInfo

Joined Jun 7, 2009
Actually, this is warm for the season. Should be -8°C to -15°C (17°F to 5°F) this time of year.

Have you heard about the people in Russia, that has to deal with appx -50°C, That is cold! :eek:
Same over here, above seasonal. A cold front did blow in last night though with a fresh 10cm of snow and lows dipping to -25. Forecast shows next week back into the pluses.

Georacer

Joined Nov 25, 2009
Last Tuesday it snowed... for 3 hours. So much for the excitement.

This week we have an average of 10oC.

However the apartment block I live hasn't paid diesel for heating, so this winter I have 11-13oC in the house.
I have an A/C in the living room though.