Global stupidity threatens our way of life....

Status
Not open for further replies.

dannyf

Joined Sep 13, 2015
we had a fairly large POW camp during WWII.
It would seem to be quite an inefficient and wasteful way to ship the POWs to the US during the war.

They can get out just fine on their own as well.
Agreed. This notion of "you cannot possibly deport 12 million people" is just BS - if you ask them why, they have no answer.

I can easily think of a few ways to get them all out in no time, at no expenses to the tax payers.

The only hurdle in front of us is politicians' desire for votes and thus power for themselves.

We need to put taxpayers in charge.

tcmtech

Joined Nov 4, 2013
If it was me running things I would work out a deal with North Korea for them to set up a massive prison camp there and we just ship every person we find that is an illegal or that is in prison as is there and give them about $10 billion a year to keep them there and do what they want with them until we send a request for someone to come back due to their sentence being over.

It would save us money plus give them one heck of an economic boost all while giving most anyone a good reason to think twice about sneaking in or committing a crime.

Would you want to be deported to North Korea as a prison sentence knowing we are paying someone who hates us as a country to make your life miserable as possible?? :eek:

Lestraveled

Joined May 19, 2014
Here in Tucson, Arizona, 60 miles from the Mexico boarder, we are are immersed in Mexicans, both legal and illegal. They are good people, they work hard, they love their families and their traditions. They drive like crap, they do need drivers education desperately. North Korea would pay us to sent them over but, the US is not about to give them up, they are too valuable to us. Besides, Mexicans don't like the cold and North Korea is damn cold.

Yes. Absolutely.
I agree! -- Politicians are equally self-serving (read: slimy) regardless of affiliation...

As an aside, as regards immigration (legal or otherwise), I feel it would behoove us to worry less about "economic refugees" -- and much more about (what amounts to) 'infiltrators' (i.e. sworn enemies of our society)...

Sincerely
HP:)

Brownout

Joined Jan 10, 2012
No. The liberals would fight tooth and nail against immigration, and they would win...in the courts.

Just look at gerrymandering. Ok when the libs do it but not repubs.

Repulicans talk and do nothing about it. They gerrymander as much as anyone else.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.