Georacer,New Moderator

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
How long will it take for you guys to congrad
Georacer for being selected Moderator.You
saw it here first. Add Bill to that list.

DerStrom8

Joined Feb 20, 2011
Already taken care of in a PM, Loosewire :D

But I haven't congratulated Bill yet. Congrats to the both of you, and I wish you the best of luck! :)

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
My bet is on Bill. I suspect he will shut down all non 555 related threads. Maybe if he is in good mood move them to off-topic:rolleyes: So loosewire is in for some competition here.:p

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
Naw, there are enough legit cases to everyone busy.

It is funny though, how you look at threads does change some.

I tried to keep the title "E-Book Developer", administration was willing. But with the new title I've been making tweaks to my profile, and apparently if I even look at my profile my title kept getting changed! I gave up for now and let things stabilize.

Georacer

Joined Nov 25, 2009
What Bill said is true. I started roaming the site now, instead of hanging out only in Homework Help.

But I bet Bill will be ahead of me both in presence and deletes. I suspect he's just too fond of the site to sleep. :p

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
@T06,You had to shine a light on Loosewire
nobody else on your list. Wait till you see
Loosewire Super Moderator there dark blue
printer is stuck in the on position.

L come before M it must have skipped a beat
that must be the reason,out of order.

555 Is my lotto numbers that should count for something,I hope.

Last edited:

Adjuster

Joined Dec 26, 2010
Hmmm....quis custodiet ipsos custodes? Non omnia possumus omnes
Attention, toute utilisation des langues
étrangères est interdite. Les modos sont très vigilants, surtout les nouveaux!!!

Congratulations to Georacer and Bill.

Last edited:

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
Is it my imagination, or has the rate of thread closures increased significantly within the past few days? :D:p
Dagnabit, the edit button is where the quote used to be. I am eventually going to respond to someones post inside their own post if this keeps up.

Hey, you post em, we close em. Pray I don't get confused on the spam button!

JoeJester

Joined Apr 26, 2005
They picked two good people for moderators. I'm sure they could add a few more and they still would be gamefully employed. Ideally, there would be one moderator per area.

Once one puts on a moderators hat, their viewing of the threads certainly change. I visit off-topics and homework mostly and I'm sure there are a lot of people who only visit one or three sections.

Congratulations to Bill and Georacer. Best wishes in your efforts to maintain the good order and discipline around here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Homework Help 12
MMH Off-Topic 3
loosewire Off-Topic 3
loosewire Off-Topic 1
bertus E-Book Developers Forum 2