FYP help

yasir_66

Joined Jun 25, 2009
hi friends

i am going to select my final year project.I am interested in FPGA based project so anyone there to give me ideas?

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
How about a digital clock?

You you could go for a time/temperature display.

Both of these are a low power use for a high power chip.

You could make a simple video display using LEDs, say a 25 X 25 array, monochrome would not be too expensive.

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
A common theme with large robots (especially combat robotics) is a secure line that can share the same frequency as the other lines. If the link is broken then it shuts down the remote. Think something spread spectrum.

Basically this is a two way modem. You would need full error correction for the two way data stream. Basically a remote like this would probably need around 6 control channels, maybe more. Figure 16 bit to 48 bit resolution per RC chanel

yasir_66

Joined Jun 25, 2009
bertus please help me in assigning me a brilliant & attractive project for final year which includes rf communication & control.

CDRIVE

Joined Jul 1, 2008
Are you aware that your avatar is the property of Intel and your use of it is copyright infringement? Large corporations take this stuff very seriously.

bertus

Joined Apr 5, 2008
Hello,

@yasir_66:
CDRIVE is right.
I have removed the avatar, as we do not want to be part in a copyright infringement.
Please use a personal avatar and NOT one of any company.

Bertus

yasir_66

Joined Jun 25, 2009
Sir how r u?

Sir can repaired monitor which is faulty can burn or damage motherboard?
I connected 6 motherboards on my monitor in which 4 burnt & remaining 2 working.What the problem with monitor?

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
With respect, this should be a different thread.

Needed info includes mother board type, and possibly monitor type.

If your motherboard is burning out monitors it is time for another motherboard. You may have spent more money replacing monitors than the mother board cost.