Fuel of the Future: Water, is it a myth or legend?

thingmaker3

Joined May 16, 2005
Indeed, YouTube is full of hoaxes, snake-oil salesmen, myths, hype, and other fictions. Entertaining, isn't it? Some of them almost look real if one squints hard enough.;)

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
How about perpetual motion machines? Their real, right? I've seen enough of them there.

This is why we want numbers, people can lie about numbers, but numbers don't lie if their right.

thingmaker3

Joined May 16, 2005
plane can't fly really right? it's all our imagination.... LOL
One US Congressman once made a true statement. Will you now accept all the statements of all 535 US Congressmen as gospel? Or will you perform an internet search on the exact phrase "dicto simpliciter" instead?

linchiek

Joined Jul 23, 2008
One US Congressman once made a true statement. Will you now accept all the statements of all 535 US Congressmen as gospel? Or will you perform an internet search on the exact phrase "dicto simpliciter" instead?
:rolleyes: since i hav yet 2 test the Brown's Gas myself on my bike, i'll refrain from comment.... (sorry 4 da poor english) :(

Cheers...! :D

Wow what a ride, from one thread to another. using slow dial up conection. I need some help with electronic schematics. I have a series of schematics relating to Stanly Meiyers, there are no values listed for the components. about ten different boards. Block diagrams showing how they interrelate to each other. They are intended to work off a vehicals electric system, so figure around 11 vdc or 10 vdc. is there anyone on these boards that is well versed in that art, and loves a challenge. I would be happy to send them to you. Thanks, Ronney.

Last edited by a moderator:

SgtWookie

Joined Jul 17, 2007
Ronney,
Forget it. Stan was a snake-oil salesman.

I've seen his "schematics", and they're quite laughable.

The really sad thing is that a lot of people have spent a lot of money and wasted a lot of time trying to chase this "free energy" lie that Stan was trying to promote.

What you have to keep in mind is that water is an ash; the byproduct of the combustion of oxygen and hydrogen. It takes more energy to split the molecules apart than you get back when you burn them.

Last edited:

beenthere

Joined Apr 20, 2004
I need some help with electronic schematics. I have a series of schematics relating to Stanly Meiyers, there are no values listed for the components.
You might look at some of the threads linked to from the note - http://forum.allaboutcircuits.com/showthread.php?t=28067

The main reason that there are no component values or any other meaningful information given is that old Stan was a scam artist. He made all of that stuff up. He lied about making a working device.

Nobody has ever or will ever make anything work based on any of those principles.

beenthere

Joined Apr 20, 2004
I, too, have dreamed of putting the issue to rest with a monster dump of all the threads we have had on the subject.

It's not quite that simple, as the scammers are always active in scaring up new victims, and are strangely reticent about getting the word out that their scams are simply a means of enriching themselves at others' expense. They prey on people who don't know enough to ask the right questions - nor do they answer them.

Take a look at a "water power" site. You can sign up for emails (pharming activity), but you have to register in order to participate. I don't think that signing up is going to enable me to point out that the site is based on a blatant lie, and that the device being touted can't possibly work.

So we have to do that here. The best we can do is refuse to enter into long and ultimately rancorous threads with true believers who refuse to recognize that we might be correct in stating that the various devices/circuits can't work.

JoeJester

Joined Apr 26, 2005
Take a look at a "water power" site. You can sign up for emails (pharming activity), but you have to register in order to participate. I don't think that signing up is going to enable me to point out that the site is based on a blatant lie, and that the device being touted can't possibly work.
Thankfully, the free email services of yahoo, gmail, or hotmail come in handy when signing up somewhere, knowing they will spam you with email. Just visit often enough to kill all the garbage in your inbox.