hello,
I'm working on a Subway Turnstile FSM project in my digital logic class, and i'm trying to determine if I'm on the right track. It's designed after a NYC Subway Turnstile using Unlimited or Prepaid metrocards. After swiping a prepaid card it deducts from the current balance, and after swiping a monthly, it verifys the expiration date.
I want to make sure that this makes sense logically so I could start writing this in verilog. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
I'm working on a Subway Turnstile FSM project in my digital logic class, and i'm trying to determine if I'm on the right track. It's designed after a NYC Subway Turnstile using Unlimited or Prepaid metrocards. After swiping a prepaid card it deducts from the current balance, and after swiping a monthly, it verifys the expiration date.
I want to make sure that this makes sense logically so I could start writing this in verilog. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.