French version

jrap

Joined Dec 31, 1969
Definetly go for it! I think it's a great idea to translate the book into other languages.

jrap

Joined Dec 31, 1969
Originally posted by Battousai@Apr 13 2004, 02:24 PM
je peux parler francais... un peu...

I don;t know if that came out right. Haven't spoke french in 5 years.
:lol:

Dave

Joined Nov 17, 2003
Originally posted by Battousai@Apr 13 2004, 07:24 PM
je peux parler francais... un peu...

I don;t know if that came out right. Haven't spoke french in 5 years.
Typical! :D

Keep us posted on how it goes djnono17, I would be interested in seeing your version of the textbook.

djnono17

Joined Apr 11, 2004
okay, by now, i have translated all images of digital and ac books.
problem is i don't have lot of time (exams period) but i'll try to finish the digital book as soon as i can...
ca fait bizarre de lire du francais Battousai, mais ca fait plaisir :D

djnono17

Joined Apr 11, 2004
i will have two days free this week, so i will probably translate some pages (it's a long time work)....

i have already worked on the web interface and the translation of chapter 4.1 is finished

the adress of the site is
www.liec.fr.st
or
www.liec-fr.fr.st

you can also access it using my board (www.ntspace.fr.st)

i will transalte the contributors and credits page and i will try to translate some page this weeks...

say me what you think about it

quantum

Joined Jan 19, 2007
Hi,

I have recently posted a message on this forum ::

Do you know if a french translation were already made on ebooks of Tony R.Kuphaldt (AC.pdf, DC.PDF ... ) ?

I've just found one web site with a translation start but stopped in 2004.
http://www.iznogoodfactory.fr
(the website administrator does not answer my message, I think that the site is not managed any more)

I would be interested to begin a translation, as it is a tiresome task, I would like to be sure that nobody already carried out this translation.
I've also posted a msg to Dennis Crunkilton from ibiblio.org and he gives this thread as link.
But all the web links are broken! (by djnono17)

If anybody have some information or links for me ...

I think that there would be many people interested by these fantastics courses (from student to teacher)

--
Chris (Hardware&Software engineer)

Dave

Joined Nov 17, 2003
Hi,

I have recently posted a message on this forum ::

I've also posted a msg to Dennis Crunkilton from ibiblio.org and he gives this thread as link.
But all the web links are broken! (by djnono17)

If anybody have some information or links for me ...

I think that there would be many people interested by these fantastics courses (from student to teacher)

--
Chris (Hardware&Software engineer)
Hi Chris,

You could try and e-mail djnono17 via his profile to see if a) his e-mail is still active, and b) if his French version of the project is still active and if so, where it can be accessed.

If you have any success in contacting him, I would be interested in hearing what you find out.

Dave