Free energy thread closed!!

MMH

Joined Feb 8, 2013
Hello!!! Why are all free energy threads closed in this forum? I posted a thread about a circuit to derive free energy from RF and it is closed!! Can you please kindly tell me the reason behind this??

praondevou

Joined Jul 9, 2011
Hello!!! Why are all free energy threads closed in this forum? I posted a thread about a circuit to derive free energy from RF and it is closed!! Can you please kindly tell me the reason behind this??
It's because you called it "free energy". Call it RF energy harvesting and it will stay open.
Anything that sounds like creating energy from nowhere by mysterious means is not worth discussing and will be closed.
You can harvest RF energy or vibration or other sources but we are normally talking about very tiny amounts of energy that can be used for example to charge a capacitor and then transmit sensor data every once in a while. Not continuously driving a LED.

maxpower097

Joined Feb 20, 2009
Ahhhhh! I figures out free energy finally. Its really not hard if you don't over complicated it.

1st you'll need a 100ft extention cord. Then plug it into your neighbors outside outlet behinds some bushes. Then bury the cord!. But just don't run the microwave and watch TV at same time. ;)

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
:eek:OOOOOO So thats the case!! Anyways thanks for answering!!
You should also know that most if not all "Free energy"videos on Youtube, Like the one you posted. Showing some person charging a cellular telephone. Is just bah humbug, bunk, drivel, empty talk, gibberish, or hogwash. For that matter doing some experimenting and finding out that it does work as hoped. Is kind of OK. But do not waste any time listening to people trying to delude you into. That it will work. If you do that or so. You will only be wasting your time and money

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
Scammers try to use AAC often to gain legitimacy. This is a science and electronics site first, we don't support criminals.

Then there is the crowd of wishful thinkers that desperately want to wish the laws of physics away because these laws are so inconvenient. They need to read and learn (if they can do either).

As Max said, you can always steal it from somewhere. People usually get caught because it is illegal and very traceable. Such as building a coil under high tension wires to power a light bulb that happens to go over your garage. Again, a non-starter for AAC.

After you have been here a while you may see what I am talking about. We just don't have time to handle it all, so we take care of it and move on.

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
Criminals??
You will find a lot of scammers out there. Trying to sell you all kind of nonsense that do not work and never will work. Books, plans, circuits, and whatever. And they will laugh all the way to the bank. You have been around here for some time now. And by now. I sincere hope you are not deluded to think. That you still hope to create energy from nothing in any larger scale.

killivolt

Joined Jan 10, 2010
People usually get caught because it is illegal and very traceable. Such as building a coil under high tension wires to power a light bulb that happens to go over your garage.
Power lines in my back yard, I'd just like a little power to pay me in return for the property I can't use.

I have an Easement that excludes me from building anything permanent. There can be no obstructions so, 18ft of property I've paid for and cannot fully use.

It would be nice just to get a percentage of the bill deducted but no way.

I have to pay full rate just like everybody else.

Even if I did, it still wouldn't be free:p