Fractured Geometry

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
An amazing subject and medical research of the body for cancer.
Have any of you guys used this for measuring or designing.

ELECTRONERD

Joined May 26, 2009
Well, Fractal geometry was first established by Benoit Mandelbrot (benwah-manduhl-brot) in the late 20th century. Fractal geometry feeds on "self-similarity" and a repition of a motif. A fractal is a geometric formation that exhibits self similarity. Therefore, if you were to zoom inward on any fractal, it would look the same without any magnification at all. A fractal begins with an initiator, which could be any basic shape you wished (a triangle, a square, etc). When you add more iterations or go through more cycles, you generate smaller copies of your initiator. In the following example, you can see that the main initiator is an equilateral triangle. If we add a single iteration, you see small triangles that stem from the initiator. So if we were to zoom in on one of the smaller triangles, you would see the initiator again. Fractal antennas take fractal geometry and also electromagnetic theory into effect to yield a very unique antenna. I would recommend that you enter "Fractal geometry" and "Fractal Antennas" on the Google toolbar. Then click on the "Images" icon and you'll find some very interesting pictures.

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
If your images were alps or coast lines you could measure the
dimensions or mileage or distance with the advance dimensions.
I saw It demonstrated. They measured between the cartogram
display for advanced Information about the reading.I was really
Impress with this cartogram.
If you get the picture give me more Info,we have viewers on this
maybe new to others also.Pardon spelling typeing quick.