Flyback Transformer (CRT) Cross Reference

Discussion in 'Electronics Resources' started by 777JackPot, Feb 28, 2013.

  1. 777JackPot

    Thread Starter New Member

    Feb 28, 2013
    I have a couple of monitors with bad FBTs, these came out of 20 year old gaming machines. I found one of the transformers (I think) but the other unit (Samsung FCO-1412L06) I have found close relatives i.e. FCO-1412L02 and a FC-1412 but I am not sure if they are interchangeable. If someone could point me to a book, website or vender that could help me cross reference FBTs that would really help. There are no TV repair facilities near where I live. Thx in advance. :cool:

    SteveE ;)