Flukeview 3.04

bluebrakes

Joined Oct 17, 2009
Hi,

Does anybody have flukeview 3.04 or earlier (demo version!) I could copy/download?

Apparently it's the last version that will work with my Fluke 99B scope.

Thanks in advance. :)

Zrads

Joined Jan 16, 2013
Greetings, I am looking to get a copy of the software V3.04. Can you help me out? Just got the meter on EBay but the software is no longer available in this version. Of course you know that already. Thanks for your time. Scott:)

radioless

Joined Mar 29, 2017
Hi. I know this is an old thread but Ive searched everywhere for old flukeview software and cant find it. Most frustrating is that I have the original floppys v2.1
but the're unreadable. If anyone can send me a copy V3.04 or earlier it would be very much appreciated. Currently have a 97 and 105B scopemeter

Many thanks
William Hickey

JohnInTX

Joined Jun 26, 2012
@radioless The message here is never throw anything away, I guess. Sent you a PM with the .zip. Based on the filenames, I think it is 3.15.
Let me know how/if it works.
John

radioless

Joined Mar 29, 2017
@radioless The message here is never throw anything away, I guess. Sent you a PM with the .zip. Based on the filenames, I think it is 3.15.
Let me know how/if it works.
John
Hi John. Thanks for the file. The sm315 works well with the fluke 97 but unfortunately not with the fluke105b which is the scope I mainly use. I also found scopegrab32 on sourceforge where one version works with the 97 but again not with the 105b.If I have time I may be able to modify the code to work with the 105b but no time at present and no experience with c++ so might take me a while. There is a software called aeswave which I have downloaded a 30 day trial and that works with both scopes, it is more of an auto mechanic database which has an import function to import a file from the fluke 97 or 98 into a record in the database. Import from fluke 98 works with the 105b. I may purchase if can't find anything else but flukeview for windows would be perfect if I can get the correct version 3.04 or less. Thanks again for your reply.
William

radioless

Joined Mar 29, 2017
Hi, thanks for the reply. I got a copy from a radio ham friend of mine which works so no need to send it. I think it was 3.04 aswell but travelling at the moment so cant check it. Thanks all the same for the reply!

tokram

Joined Dec 5, 2017
I'm new to this forum and looks like I can't send any private messages. Is here some limitation for new users? Anyway, the FlukeView would be really needed, otherwise can't much use the old Fluke 97.

tokram

Joined Dec 5, 2017
Sometimes when you have older hardware or instruments it is hard to find proper software for them. So you then just have to try it if you get software from some unknown person.

spinnaker

Joined Oct 29, 2009
Sometimes when you have older hardware or instruments it is hard to find proper software for them. So you then just have to try it if you get software from some unknown person.
]

Not worth the risk unless you have a PC that you use for nothing else and don't mind reloading is not connected to your network.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
H Test & Measurement 1