fixing a broken vaporizer

paulmars

Joined May 13, 2010
I opened it up, but dont know how its supposed to work, so It's kind of hard to trouble shoot. Anyone have any idea how these butane powered vaporizers function? I can post a pic of the innards.

There is a spark involved, so hopefully its electrical. If not here, where can I ask?

>pa

Kermit2

Joined Feb 5, 2010
http://www.google.com/products/cata...0QHJq52RDg&ved=0CIABEPMCMAM&biw=1920&bih=933#

Is one possible problem

The other problem could be clogged or corroded butane gas nozzle. You need to clean the nozzle out if that is the problem.

AND you really should get a more appropriate hobby. THAT one is just so 'grade school'. Grow up a little bit and join the adult world. It isn't as easy as school. lots of headaches and disappointment, but when you succeed in that world you will feel alot better than the vaporizer makes you feel.

And you won't be liable to meet up with Johnny Law in an undesirable way.

paulmars

Joined May 13, 2010
picture this message is too short.this message is too short.this message is too short.this message is too short.this message is too short.this message is too short.this message is too short.this message is too short.this message is too short.this message is too short.this message is too short.

Attachments