Hi i have a spy cam that was mounted into my crashed helicopter.
I am removing it and placing it into my second helicopter but I need the camera at the front of my helicopter and the circuit board that controls it at the back of the helicopter. As there is no room to have both at the front.
So I need to extend the flat cable with some sort of connecter and cable extension but I need help in identifying it and getting my hands on a connector THANKS
Image 1: Camera cable
is a flat cable like the one laptops keyboards use it is 16pins and is 12mm wide spacing is just under 1mm around 0.7 or 0.8mm
Image2 : Connector needed
The connector I want is one it can slide into and you just push down to lock
Thanks for any help
I am removing it and placing it into my second helicopter but I need the camera at the front of my helicopter and the circuit board that controls it at the back of the helicopter. As there is no room to have both at the front.
So I need to extend the flat cable with some sort of connecter and cable extension but I need help in identifying it and getting my hands on a connector THANKS
Image 1: Camera cable
is a flat cable like the one laptops keyboards use it is 16pins and is 12mm wide spacing is just under 1mm around 0.7 or 0.8mm
Image2 : Connector needed
The connector I want is one it can slide into and you just push down to lock
Thanks for any help
Attachments
-
292.2 KB Views: 11
-
68.3 KB Views: 5