External Interrupt(please reply me ASAP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

electronicsengineer

Joined Dec 14, 2008
Hi I'm a newbie. Can u help me with this questions regarding 16F877A?

1.Write an assembly program using external interrupt to create a 10khz square wave on RB1, when an interrupt signal High-to-Low occurs. Show all comments and all reasoning. Assume that the XTAL=20Mhz.

2. Write an assembly program for PIC16F877A to turn an LED coonected to RB 1 on and off at 0.5 second. Assume a 4.0Mhz oscillator is used as clock input.

Mark44

Joined Nov 26, 2007
Hi I'm a newbie. Can u help me with this questions regarding 16F877A?

1.Write an assembly program using external interrupt to create a 10khz square wave on RB1, when an interrupt signal High-to-Low occurs. Show all comments and all reasoning. Assume that the XTAL=20Mhz.

2. Write an assembly program for PIC16F877A to turn an LED coonected to RB 1 on and off at 0.5 second. Assume a 4.0Mhz oscillator is used as clock input.
These are not questions. They are tasks for you to do. Since you posted this message in the Homework Help section, I assume they are your homework problems.

I doubt that anyone on this forum will give you any help whatsoever on these, until you show us that you have made a good-faith effort at these. We're not in the business of doing people's homework for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.