Explanation needed

praondevou

Joined Jul 9, 2011
the tsop, Vs is the output or Vo is the output that changes when detect IR ?
Your handdrawn circuit is wrong (for the TSOP) and confusing and my head is spinning.:D But since it works I guess you wired it correctly. Vo is the output that changes. Vs is the supply voltage. GND is ground.

Please refer also to the datasheet you posted.

whycanot

Joined May 22, 2011
Astable Multivibrator means that it gives out constant pulses
can u give me a brief and short description likes above u given me b4 for Monostable?
and is that u means when trigger pin 2 of 555 get low, the output pin 3 of 555 get high?

praondevou

Joined Jul 9, 2011
Please refer to this app note: http://www.doctronics.co.uk/pdf_files/555an.pdf

Astable Multivibrator means that it gives out constant pulses
can u give me a brief and short description likes above u given me b4 for Monostable?
Please see section "Astable operation" on page 4. In gives you a detailed description on how it works. There is no better way to describe it.
Refer to the block diagram in figure 1 and the diagram in Figure 5.

and is that u means when trigger pin 2 of 555 get low, the output pin 3 of 555 get high?
See figure 3. It shows the AC coupling of the trigger pulse. You'll find this in your monostable circuit. Then see section "Monostable operation" on page 3.

praondevou

Joined Jul 9, 2011
thanks lot ^^
may i noe which course u guys studied? u guys master holder? or what? ><
I'm an electronics technician. There are certainly engineers here too. BTW, answers to most of your questions you could have found in datasheets.

If you have other projects/questions please provide a less confusing schematic :)

PS: I'm still surprised, that the TSOP works without bursts, I think I have to try this one out.

Last edited:

whycanot

Joined May 22, 2011
hahaha ~ sorry =S i will next time , anyway thanks lot for ur help ^^
im ending my diploma so soon, but im noe nth abt this~ so shame x.x