Hi All,
I am undertaking an evaluation project for a PDU for the Project design syllabus of my HND.
I am undertaking a lot of testing to research comparable devices and suggest ways of making the PDU better for student use. I am just wondering if there is some sort of measuring device that someone could suggest to measure heat that is produced through the ergonomics and outer casing of the PDU? I could use a traditional mercury thermometer but would like to create a sense of professionalism and accuracy.
Any suggestions anyone?
I am undertaking an evaluation project for a PDU for the Project design syllabus of my HND.
I am undertaking a lot of testing to research comparable devices and suggest ways of making the PDU better for student use. I am just wondering if there is some sort of measuring device that someone could suggest to measure heat that is produced through the ergonomics and outer casing of the PDU? I could use a traditional mercury thermometer but would like to create a sense of professionalism and accuracy.
Any suggestions anyone?