Epub version of All About Circuits books

kikos

Joined Feb 7, 2012
Hi everybody,

Just joined the forum, I'm sure I'm going to learn a lot from all the good people here.

I've just started to read the book and I thought it might be helpful to post a conversion to epub of the 6 volumes I did for myself. I've searched the forum for such a file but I couldn't find it so I converted the html version from ibiblio with calibre (calibre-ebook.com). It works great for me, even though the books are in the wrong order. Use the hyperlinks in the beginning of the book to read in the correct order.

Get the file from here if you're interested: http://www.mediafire.com/?ss4uk731qq8q5q2

Edit: I've just thought that you may also be interested in a mobi version for the kindle. Let me know and I'll provide that too.

Last edited:

Kermit2

Joined Feb 5, 2010
The .pdf version can be emailed to an amazon address(Kindle) and they will email you back the e-book reader version for a Kindle.

I don't have the name of the service now, so I'll post it up later if someone else doesn't post it sooner. Google should reveal it easily as well.

P.S. I love my Kindle. :)

osx-addict

Joined Feb 9, 2012
I'm also a newbie here -- I've also got a kindle that we got recently.. I didn't know I could email docs directly to it.. Very slick!

Here's the link to the Amazon page discussing this feature and how to use it..