Engineering

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
After you finish all your school work,what are the board requirements
do you have to get your engineering certficate. Do you have to have work
experience. So what are the steps you go thru to be own your
own.

well after completion of my ENGINEERING my only aim is to get thorough in electronics. what ever i studied all these days i had considered to score good marks but i just realized that studying is not for completely for score/marks instead knowledge.
so i keep practicing my learning... and by the by I plan is to take masters in electronics after my engineering studies..
i love to LEARN>>EXPLORE>> EXPEL COLOR="DarkOrchid"][/COLOR]

well after completion of my ENGINEERING my only aim is to get thorough in electronics. what ever i studied all these days i had considered to score good marks but i just realized that studying is not for completely for score/marks instead knowledge.
so i keep practicing my learning... and by the by I plan is to take masters in electronics after my engineering studies..
i love to LEARN>>EXPLORE>>EXPEL

well... i think studying in general is not about getting marks its bigger.. its to have knowledge and its to open your brain and lets u to think... iam in 2nd year electrical engineering and i dont care about marks i just, understand, and read, and practice what i have studied from my collage...