ENET

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
Hi guys,
It's about time I tht I should start to work. So now my dream is beginning to be a reality. A big workplace where I can be comfortable and happy.

Not much. The work bench is coming to shape.

Last edited:

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
Are you going to make it ESD conductive? Something to think about if you are going to do electronics on the bench.

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
Bill...u got what I am doing.

It's Our workshop. Me and my mentor are opening up a big workshop at the ground floor of my house. Those things are the bench and the rest of the office furniture.

It's going to be great. He has big plans u know. We are going to beat every one on their own game.

I have fixed the lights now. So next pictures will be good.

We will have all the stuff, u know ESD safe and later the IR BGA soldering machine to make my ever so long dream about fixing the doggone BGA chips on to mobo's and phone.

PS. We are the carpenters now. Next we will be pipe and tile fixtures or something.

strantor

Joined Oct 3, 2010
You have a mentor? I thought you were the god of maldivian electronics & appliance repair. Apparently there is always a bigger fish.

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
You have a mentor? I thought you were the god of maldivian electronics & appliance repair. Apparently there is always a bigger fish.
He finished is Masters last year. He went and I handled his workshop. Then I was just fresh.
Now I am much better in what I do....

Last edited:

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
:eek: Seriously !

guys..I am just too caught up in the work u know....moving stuffs everyday...!
I will show u soon.:D

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
Ur funny !! bubba ! I heard that from some movie...

Me all cleaned up bubba.

"gypped" WTF is tht ?

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
Bubba is watching,he has his own web site. bubba has to know it just use of words

no bad feeling or disrespect. It would help to get to know us better by posting and

becoming friends. Our hand is out to you and we can visit your site. Loosewire

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
Bubba is a southern nickname for Brother, much like its female version Sissy (sister).

While not directly offensive, it hints at a level of redneck, much like Sissy is a girly girl, or a effeminate boy.