Electronic expert in Hereford wanted

phatmatt

Joined Nov 21, 2009
I have a broken amp ( see my earlier posting) One channel down-haven't got a clue what i am doing so after an expert in the Hereford area who can fix p.a amps. I have looked in telephone directory and phoned around hi-fi shops/instrument shops seems that there aren't any engineers out there-so if you are one and want to earn some cash fixing my amp please reply.
Many thanks

MaxSmoke

Joined Oct 29, 2009
Hello, while I am too far away to help you, it may be a good idea for you to state the make, model and age of the amplifier and more details on the fault. You may then find you receive more help.

Hope you find someone to fix it soon.

phatmatt

Joined Nov 21, 2009
Hello, while I am too far away to help you, it may be a good idea for you to state the make, model and age of the amplifier and more details on the fault. You may then find you receive more help.

Hope you find someone to fix it soon.
Thanks for the advice-it's a SoundLab SP6 stereo power amp-one channel is working fine but the other is muffled and barely audible. Have had the lid off and checked fuses etc and looked for scorch marks on PCB but im no expert and dont really know what to look for and if i did i wouldn't know what to do.