electronic device

Discussion in 'The Projects Forum' started by timoztimoz, Apr 15, 2010.

  1. timoztimoz

    Thread Starter New Member

    Apr 15, 2010
    I would like to know what is the name of the electronic scoring/indicator device used in major conferences like the UN Summit, DAVOS, ASEAN Summit, ECOWAS Summit etc?
  2. Bychon


    Mar 12, 2010
    Didn't I just see this in the Chat questions?
  3. jpanhalt

    AAC Fanatic!

    Jan 18, 2008
    It was posted simultaneously in four places, unfortunately. Perhaps they should all be combined in chat.

    As for the question, such automatic response systems are quite common and of many types. If you search on "voting" instead of scoring, you may get more useful hits, such as this one: http://www.replysystems.com/?gclid=CNfQ4JC4iKECFREEiQodjSChRA

    As for what is actually used by a particular organization, I think you need to contact that organization directly. Many colleges use them today, so that might be an easier place to ask than , say, the UN. However, if you are in the USA, you could make an FOIA request and find out exactly what is used in the American Congress. An FOIA request can take several years to get a response.