electronic device called "spy ear"

lse123

Joined Oct 17, 2006
I look to buy an electronic device called "spy ear", where get stronger the voice around you when you stick the device in your ear , can you help ? I search online but only find devices with cables this I look I see in tv before 15years and has no cables [for earphones in two ears] just plug on your one side ear , can you tell me url ?

lse123

Joined Oct 17, 2006
Where I can buy this product previously used by spies ? Please note that I want a device for the left hand - ear, (no cables) but to plug into the ear and the voice be controlled (from the ear) ....

recca02

Joined Apr 2, 2007
maybe you should see a physician and see if he suggests u the use of it(that is if u need it due to a hearing loss). i think will guide you through the rest of the procedure.

GS3

Joined Sep 21, 2007
A country with deaf spies? Wait! I think I know what country you're talking about! Does it also have a dumb president? .. . . I thought so. ;)

recca02

Joined Apr 2, 2007
Does it also have a dumb president?
is there a country without one?:rolleyes: (of course no offense meant if ur president is so dear to any1)
in our case the meaning can be taken literally since president in our country is only a 'titular head' most of the power reside with the PM.

Salgat

Joined Dec 23, 2006
I believe what he wants is one of those devices that require you to aim the microphone is a specific direction to amplify sounds in a specific direction.

Audioguru

Joined Dec 20, 2007
My son bought a cheap Chinese-made Spy Ear product. It was a little amplifier with an electret mic, a couple of button battery cells and an earphone. My son wanted to hear people talking far away.
It did not amplify, its sound was exactly the same loudness as without it so it was absolutely useless.