Electronic beginner

past me

Joined Dec 14, 2009
hi i am doing a home corraspondance exam i was wondering if i post my questions with the answer's i have selected could any one help me as i really dont wont to fail and am running out of time before i start my nw course this one was dumped on i was only told i have to do this one first before i can do my open cable licence

KL7AJ

Joined Nov 4, 2008
Dear Past Me:

It is quite evident that English is not your native tongue, so, please, allow us to assist. Let me introduce you to the concept of a SENTENCE. This is a group of words that contains a coherent thought. It has a beginning, generally indicated by the use of a capital letter, and an ending, generally indicated by the use of a period. Multiple sentences can be put together so as to convey even greater levels of thought than that of which any individual sentence might be capable. However, this requires that each sentence contain a DIFFERENT thought; it is not standard practice to randomly distribuite shards of an individual thought between otherwise unrelated sentences.

Actually, I know that, sadly, English IS your native tongue. The reason I know this is that the many participants of AAC for whom English is NOT their native tongue show much greater respect for the language than you have demonstrated.

Some attention to basic communications skills will do far more to advance your vocational and academic goals than cramming for an exam.

I can help you with both. If you're willing.

Sincerely,

Eric