Electrnics engineering research proposal ideas?

latunga54632

Joined Jun 14, 2013
I am a 3rd year student that would like help in research proposal ideas in the field of electronics? I have more interest in digital electronics and communications.

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
Then think of some things related to digital electronics and communications that would interest you and start researching them.

mongause

Joined Jun 9, 2013
Digital and communications? How about a universal remote beeper that attaches to all of your remote controls in the house, yet each one has it's own address on your wireless lan so when you lose it, you can tell it to beep so it can be located. You might even include some way to triangulate and pinpoint it's location...this might also be useful mounted on children <G>.

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
you're puting words in my mouth ErnieM, I asked for ideas. if you dn't have anythin helpful to say than don't say anythin.
Fair warning: With that attitude, you are not going to find this a very charitable site.

Part of the point of these projects is for you to express some creativity. Surely, after three years in a program, you have SOME ideas that have popped up and interested you. List a few of them and then do some research on them. Spend a couple hours seeing what you can find out about them.

If you absolutely have no idea (which would be a shame and would also be a red flag that you have chosen the wrong field to major in), then go around to some of the faculty that do research and ask them if there are any electronic tools that would be useful to them that they think would be of suitable scope for your level and the timeframe and effort expected for your project. Then research those.