My question relates to the statement "The electric shock applied by an electric fence is not letal despite the high voltage due to the fact that the current is very low. However ohms law must apply at the moment you touch the fence and the high voltage should therefore result in a high current through your body. As I understand it the electric pulse in the fence is very short and the amount of energy released during the shock corresponding low. But nevertheless, if only ohms law prevail for a very short time you must be exposed to a high current but how can the heart tolerate that? A similar situation could be that you connect to a heavely charged condensator with at low capacity or a generator creating a high voltage but at a very low power output.